Thursday, June 12, 2008

TBOD's Big Boys' Toys "Classic Cars" segment

Our segment on classic cars just launched and I felt inclined to divulge a story about my life long love affair with a man named Shelby, last name GT500. He was born in '67, has Brittany Blue eyes and sexiest muscles I've ever seen. He likes it fast, demands attention wherever he goes, and is the envy of all who lay eyes on him. Long ago, I would often stare longingly at the photo of him on my bedroom wall that I ripped so carefully out of my Classic Mustang calendar. . . none of the other 11 would do. I dreamed of the day we would be together. Sadly, our paths have yet to cross, but one day. . .

. . .he will be mine, oh yes, he will be mine.
For our shoot, we visited American Muscle, a classic car dealer in Homosassa, Florida. They had a little bit of everything, including the "star" of our show, a Chevelle SuperSport. I absolutely loved driving it. . . thanks for letting me guys! Also, thanks to Paul at
Big Boy Toyz, for setting it all up!
Now airing on Tampa Bay On Demand, Channel 340!

No comments: