Thursday, September 18, 2008

TBOD's Big Boys' Toys "DEAN Guitars"

For a day, Rachel Erikson became Rachel E"rock"son.

Our shoot with the legendary DEAN Guitars in Tampa, let me unleash my inner groupie and revive that headbangin' rocker chick that's been hiding deep inside since the heydays of Def Leppard, Bon Jovi and Motley Crue. Now, if there's one thing I learned about DEAN guitars, it's that they rock. . . . hard!

Their artist list of metal and rock guitarists will make your head spin! Here's just a sample. . . Dimebag Darrell of Pantera, Dave Mustaine of Megadeath, Jerry Cantrell of Alice in Chains, John Connolly of Sevendust, Leslie West of Mountain and oh, don't forget the spinning white fur guitars of ZZTop!

We met up with Josh Maloney from DEAN Guitars at their factory/warehouse in Tampa to do a shoot focusing on how they make these bad boys from start to finish. It was such a cool process to watch and I think you'll dig it too! And don't miss Pat, DEAN's on-site guitar bad ass and me in our jam session finale. . . let's just say, it gets a little wild!

Here I am with the guitar I fell in love with, a DEAN Razorback 255 DIMESLIME!

I'm telling ya. . . don't miss the jam session!

The official photo of this unbelievable Razorback, click it to learn more!

Here's a pic of me and Josh Maloney. I gotta send out big thanks to him and all the guys at DEAN for treating us so awesome! You guys ROCK!

To visit DEAN's website or to find a dealer near you, click the banner below!

deanguitars.com

Airing now on Tampa Bay On Demand, channel 340!

No comments: